We and selected third parties use cookies or similar technologies for technical purposes and, with your consent, also for "simple interactions and functionality", "experience improvement" and "measurement". Refusal of consent may make the related functions unavailable.

To learn more about the categories of personal information collected and the purposes for which such information will be used, please refer to our privacy policy.

Use the "Accept" button to consent to the use of these technologies. Use the "Decline" button to continue without accepting.

Franciacorta Brut Rosè Millesimato 2019 Docg - Cavalleri
Franciacorta Brut Rosè Millesimato 2019 Docg - Cavalleri
keyboard_arrow_rightkeyboard_arrow_left

Franciacorta Brut Rosè Millesimato 2019 Docg - Cavalleri

€38.00
Tax Included
  • Coral pink color with fine and persistent perlage

  • On the nose, hints of pink grapefruit and berries, notes of red flowers such as geranium, sensations of bread crust and sweet spices

  • On the palate it is fresh and pleasantly flavourful, with prominent citrus fruits and hints of pastry, persistence
Quantity :

    Type :  Classic Method Sparkling Wine 

    Denomination : Franciacorta DOCG 

    Grapes :  Pinot Nero

    Country – Region : Lombardia  (italy)

    Alcohol level : 12% vol

    Contains sulfites

    Bottle size : 0.75 l

    Serving temperature : 8°-10° C

    Product preservation : 16 - 18 ° C at 70% humidity

    VINIFICATION AND REFINING This Rosè comes from 90% of the cuvée and is obtained by making our Pinot Noir grapes into rosé, the remaining 10% comes from the red vinification of the same grapes, in contact with the skins for four days, fermentation and aging in steel, partial malolactic fermentation, it remains on the yeasts for at least 42 months

    A PIECE OF ADVICE… Perfect as an aperitif, ideal with fish appetizers, savory pies, fish and vegetable first courses, crudités and oysters

    CAVALLERI
    CAVALL.FRCTROS
    12 Items

    Specific References

    Franciacorta Brut Rosè Millesimato 2019 Docg - Cavalleri

    €38.00
    Tax Included